CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF OUR MODERN BALL NAIL ART CONTEST!
Three winners were chosen for the originality/creativity of their entries:
- Nicole Czapinksi’s Jessica Stockholder-inspired nails rocked our world with a unique sculptural spin on the idea of “nail art.”
- Sonia Molinawon our hearts with her intricately detailed SFMOMA-inspired nails.
- Jenny Sharaf nailed it with her Barbara Kruger-inspired design.
Three more lucky winners were picked at random from everyone who submitted to the contest:
- Nanako Yano
- Rosanne Sollecito
- Lacy Greene
While we ran out of tickets to give away, we were enamored with the enamel of the following submissions, to which we’d like to give honorable mentions:
- Kiyomi Tanouye's Yayoi Kusama-inspired "dotticure" was spot-on.
- Yovanni Antonelli's pop art nails are simply popping with awesomeness.
- Shout-out to all of the Mondrian-inspired nails (1,2,3,4), which we can’t help but adore!
Congrats to all the winners, and thanks so much to everyone who entered! You can browse all of the entries here, and if you’re interested in attending the Post-Modern Party, be sure to get tickets soon – they’re going fast!